We’d like to assure you that we are committed to protecting the privacy of all our guest. We will ensure that the information you provide us with is kept private and confidential, and we will only use it to provide the services you request.
INFORMATION YOU VOLUNTARILY PROVIDE
Payment can be taken up to 30 days prior to arrival - all pre-paid bookings are non-refundable. We're really sorry but if you cancel a booking or don't turn up for your booking we will not be able to refund your monies.
TLK Apartments & Hotel have a complaints policy in place to help resolve any complaints fairly and promptly. All complaints need to be made in writing by email, complaints are then passed on to head office to be investigated.
Complaints Procedure/Lodging a Complaint
Your first point of contact should be the hotel’s reception. Our aim is to promptly resolve any possible issue you might have, prior to your departure.
If you find it necessary to pursue the matter further, you should submit a formal complaint letter (via email) addressed to email@example.com to investigate the matter independently.
– information about your reservation (or tour operator) as well as your full contact details
– description of your complaint clearly and accurately
– Your expectations clearly, in regards to the resolution of the issue
Having received a reply from the Hotel’s Management and if you are still not satisfied with the way in which your complaint has been handled, you may then write to:
TLK Serviced Apartments Limited
16 Streatham High Road
Response timeframes in complaints handling
– Acknowledgement of your complaint within 3 working days of receipt.
– Your complaint will be addressed within 14 working days.
– On rare occasions where more time is required for the proper and detailed investigation of your complaint, an extension period will be requested in writing. In our letter, besides any additional information that we may request, we will inform you of our actions taken so far and any further actions required for the completion of the investigation.
Status update request
Should you wish to request an update at any stage of the complaint investigation, you can do so by contacting the hotel.